Can I Apply for H4 Visa Before Marriage?

The H4 visa is a dependent visa issued to dependent spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 of H1B visa holders. As an H4 visa holder, you are allowed to live in the United States along with your H1B visa holder spouse and enjoy certain privileges, such as obtaining a driver’s license, opening … Read more